Customer Service RepresentativeMetal-Fab, Inc.
This position is responsible for customer relations and providing technical assistance for the sale of the organizations’ residential products.
- Accurate and prompt order entry
- Assists customers with pricing, order status, backorders, inventory status, shipment schedules, lead times, expediting, and replacement parts
- Communicates with remote warehouses regarding shipments
- Processes and monitors order and shipment acknowledgments
- Resolves customer complaints or issues in a timely manner
- Maintains excellent customer relations
Education: High School Diploma required, Associates Degree preferred
Compensation: Depends on Experience
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- One to two years customer service experience minimum
- Proficient computer skills, including Excel and Word
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Proficient filing, typing and 10-key skills
- Attention to detail
Benefits: Bonus potential, life insurance, major medical, dental, long-term disability, medical and dependent care spending accounts, paid vacation and 401K retirement plan. Reference will be checked and drug testing done.
Metal-Fab is an Equal Opportunity Employer