Estimator / ManagerMIdwest Drywall Co., Inc.
Responsibilities include producing a comprehensive material and labor cost estimate for commercial projects. General construction experience, ability to read and comprehend construction documents, and computer proficiency in MS Excel and Word are required. Construction estimating experience is preferred, will train if aptitude and construction knowledge are demonstrated. Compensation commensurate with exp. Excellent benefits available including health insurance, 401K and ESOP participation.
Where Excellence Builds Opportunity
Midwest Drywall works hard to provide a culture where people will not only enjoy the stability of long term employment, but also have the opportunity for growth. We are a team of over 750 craftsmen, foremen, superintendents, estimators, project managers, support personnel, managers and leaders. Some of the characteristics of Midwest are:
- Midwest is a leader in the industry assuring the long-term viability of the company.
- Locations in six different areas offer many growth and advancement opportunities, including large project Travel locations:
- Oklahoma City
- Working with professionals from many geographic areas and backgrounds provides for cross training opportunities and continued guidance in potential mentor relationships.
- Technological advancements continue to be a focal point for improving and maintaining our leadership in the industry.
- Providing a safe working environment for all employees.
- Promoting innovation by constantly seeking new ideas or solutions.
- Compensation and benefits that are consistent with our leadership position in the industry.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) striving to provide long-term employment opportunities for all.