Permanent Seasonal Part-time Tax PreparerMitchell & Richards CPA's
Mitchell & Richards is a small, long-established CPA firm located in the beautiful College Hill neighborhood. We serve a wide variety of clients that represent some of the best and brightest business owners in the local community, ranging across a wide variety of fields, including medicine, dentistry, law, real estate, and construction.
M&R is looking for an experience tax preparer. Hours will be very flexible and anticipated at 30 or more hours per week minimum February through April, then only as-needed through the remaining months. This is a permanent interesting and challenging position. This individual must have good verbal and written communication skills and will need flexibility and good analytical problem-solving skills. This position requires an individual who is detail-oriented and self-sufficient. Because of our small firm environment, we enjoy a positive, professional attitude from our staff, as well as our clients.
Tax preparation experience is a must for this position, the focus of which will be personal tax preparation, but the opportunity may arise for any of the following duties as well:
- Input and reconciliation of client data for monthly and quarterly financial statement preparation
- Preparation of quarterly payroll tax reports and submission of related tax payments
- Preparation of corporate, partnership and trust income tax returns
- Multi-state tax preparation
- Preparation of tax projections
- Personal financial statement preparation
- Corporate and partnership financial statement preparation
- Advising clients on various questions, concerns and tax planning issues
- Use of the following software will be necessary and prior experience a plus to any candidate:
> ProSystem fx tax software
> Creative Solutions accounting software
> Excel spreadsheets