Youth Care Worker I and Life Coach – part time weekends and third shiftsNuvision
- Supervises and monitors the care and security of youth residents.
- Review reports and other communications during shift change.
- Administer and properly document medications.
- May initiate disciplinary action when residents violate rules and investigate incidents.
- May escort residents to and from school, court, visitation, meals and other activities.
- Assists in the admission and release of residents, to include respite care paperwork.
- Prepares and maintain daily progress notes
- Insure all clients sign in and out properly upon arrival and departure of facility.
- Attend all staff meetings
- Knowledge of policies and procedures governing care of youth in residential settings.
Candidate must have a high school diploma, a valid DL, and consent to random drug tests. Must be familiar with Microsoft word and have basic computer skills.
Nuvision provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Nuvision complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.