Substitute TeachersOrion Education & Training
Wichita, KS Full-time
Posted on September 8, 2019
ORION Education and Training has several openings for Substitute Teachers at the Juvenile Detention Facility in Wichita.
Position requires Emergency Sub License or Secondary Education Degree. Must be proficient with the use of various technology applications and strong written and oral communication skills.
OUR VISION: To be the innovative leader in educational solutions.
OUR MISSION: To provide relevant, cost-effective solutions that inspire lifelong learning and strengthen communities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of current teaching methods and educational pedagogy
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state laws regarding education and students
- Ability and patience to work interactively with students
- Skill in organization, time management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver teaching instruction in accordance with improved curriculum and standards
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communication
- Ability to understand the individual needs of each student
- Displays a significant degree of professionalism and confidentiality
- Knowledge of company's mission, purpose, goals and the role of every employee in achieving each of them