HR Asst., Program Mgr., Machinists, Deburr, Purchasing, Programmers and AssemblersPerfekta Aerospace
At Perfekta, our strategy is to continuously implement and utilize leading edge technology in order to compete in a rapidly advancing global market. As a company and as a team, we are committed to work together with a sense of purpose and pride in being the best. The key to our continued success starts with the growth of our entire workforce through education, coaching, mentoring, and promoting leaders from within the company.
Human Resources Assistant:
Assists in the plans, controls, and management of all policies, objectives and initiatives of Human Resources and Safety. Designs and executes strategies and plans to meet short-term and long-term HR and Safety goals and requirements.
- Confidential Information - Must have the ability to keep various employee and/or company information confidential at all times.
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
- Publishes monthly reports and various invoice reconciliations
- Types and sends letters and other correspondence as assigned
- Coordinates and plans company events
- Contributes to Continuous Process Improvement initiatives
- Process and review employment applications to evaluate the qualifications or eligibility of applicants.
- Documenting/Recording Information — entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
Inspection: Net-Inspect, CMM Operator/Programmer
Inspect product (detail fabrication, machine parts or assemblies) to customer engineering drawings, specifications, supplier quality requirements and Perfekta's Policies and Procedures using appropriate inspection equipment.
We are looking for a skilled Machinist to operate a variety of 3, 4 and 5 axis machines to perform assigned tasks. You will produce precision aircraft parts using CNC equipment and accurate measurements. A great machinist needs to possess manual dexterity and an eye for detail. They must also have knowledge of mathematics and mechanics as well as respect for safety precautions. Completion of vocational training or an apprenticeship desired.
- Review drawings or instructions to understand specifications of output
- Take measurements
- Check output to ensure consistency with specifications and discard defects
- Perform routine preventative machine maintenance
- Proven experience as a machinist
- Experience in using CNC machines
- Ability to use precision tools (e.g. calipers, micrometers) to take accurate measurements
- Ability to read blueprints
- Good at math with analytical abilities
- Physical stamina and strength to lift up to 60 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent desired
- Work in a team environment
- Detect visual defects such as cracks, damaged, undercut
- Deburr low complexity parts
- Select files or abrasives, according to materials, sizes and sharps of work pieces
- Grind, sand, clean, or polish parts to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment, hand tools and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed
- Verify quality of finish work pieces by inspecting them, comparing them to finish templates, measuring their dimensions
- Plan for and acquire necessary resources (Supply Chain Planning)
- Create materials plan
- Procure materials and services
- Define and manage procurement strategies
- Select suppliers and develop/maintain contracts
- Develop and Support strategic sourcing
- Order materials and services
- Evaluate and develop suppliers
- Plan inbound material flow
- Execution of strategy for Supply Chain Estimating processes
- Writing and securing long-term agreements with suppliers that match commercial criteria of Perfekta’s obligations to its Customers
- Transition of new projects to new suppliers to mitigate start-up complications
- Transition out of terminating agreements to mitigate exposure of excess costs
- Supplier Contract Administration
Installation of riveted nutplates. Drilling C/T holes, mixing and application of aircraft sealant. Able to read blueprint and follow customer specifications. Self-motivated. Able to take direction, aerospace assembly preferred, but not required.
Create NC programs using CATIA V5 to run CNC 5 Axis machinery. Familiar with Vericut & skilled in high speed techniques.
Is the customer liaison between manufacturing, leadership and client.