Machinist, Deburr, Maintenance, Programmer, Assembly & InspectorPerfekta Aerospace
At Perfekta, our strategy is to continuously implement and utilize leading edge technology in order to compete in a rapidly advancing global market. As a company and as a team, we are committed to work together with a sense of purpose and pride in being the best. The key to our continued success starts with the growth of our entire workforce through education, coaching, mentoring, and promoting leaders from within the company.
We are looking for a skilled Machinist to operate a variety of 3, 4 and 5 axis machines to perform assigned tasks. You will produce precision aircraft parts using CNC equipment and accurate measurements. A great machinist needs to possess manual dexterity and an eye for detail. They must also have knowledge of mathematics and mechanics as well as respect for safety precautions. Completion of vocational training or an apprenticeship desired.
- Review drawings or instructions to understand specifications of output
- Take measurements
- Check output to ensure consistency with specifications and discard defects
- Perform routine preventative machine maintenance
- Proven experience as a machinist
- Experience in using CNC machines
- Ability to use precision tools (e.g. calipers, micrometers) to take accurate measurements
- Ability to read blueprints
- Good at math with analytical abilities
- Physical stamina and strength to lift up to 60 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent desired
- Work in a team environment
- Detect visual defects such as cracks, damaged, undercut
- Deburr low complexity parts
- Select files or abrasives, according to materials, sizes and sharps of work pieces
- Grind, sand, clean, or polish parts to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment, hand tools and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed
- Verify quality of finish work pieces by inspecting them, comparing them to finish templates, measuring their dimensions
- Experience in facilities maintenance, machine maintenance or general contracting.
- Electricians license strongly desired.
- Previous aviation experience strongly desired.
- Create NC programs using CATIA V5 to run CNC 5 Axis machinery. Familiar with Vericut & skilled in high speed techniques.
Installation of riveted nutplates. Drilling C/T holes, mixing and application of aircraft sealant. Able to read blueprint and follow customer specifications. Self-motivated. Able to take direction, aerospace assembly preferred, but not required.
Inspection: Net-Inspect, CMM Operator/Programmer
Inspect product (detail fabrication, machine parts or assemblies) to customer engineering drawings, specifications, supplier quality requirements and Perfekta's Policies and Procedures using appropriate inspection equipment.
Perfekta, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Perfekta, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.