Machinist, Inspector, Deburr, Quality Systems Manager and Program Manager/Customer Account LiaisonPerfekta Aerospace
Inspection: Net Inspect, CMM Operator/Programmer
Inspect product (detail fabrication, machine parts or assemblies) to customer engineering drawings, specifications, supplier quality requirements and Perfekta’s Policies and Procedures using appropriate inspection equipment.
We are looking for a skilled Machinist to operate a variety of 3, 4 and 5 axis machines to perform assigned tasks. You will produce precision aircraft parts using CNC equipment and accurate measurements. A great machinist needs to possess manual dexterity and an eye for detail. They must also have knowledge of mathematics and mechanics as well as respect for safety precautions.
· Review drawings or instructions to understand specifications of output
· Take measurements
· Check output to ensure consistency with specifications and discard defects
· Perform routine preventative machine maintenance
· Proven experience as machinist
· Experience in using CNC machines
· Ability to use precision tools (e.g. calipers, micrometers) to take accurate measurements
· Ability to read blueprints
· Good at math with analytical abilities
· Physical stamina and strength to lift up to 60 lbs.
· High school diploma or equivalent desire
Completion of vocational training or an apprenticeship desired.
· Work in a team environment
· Detect visual defects such as cracks, damaged, undercut
· Deburr low complexity parts
· Select files or abrasives, according to materials, sizes and sharps of work pieces
· Grind, sand, clean, or polish parts to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing
· Performing routine maintenance on equipments, hand tools and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed
· Verify quality of finish work pieces by inspecting them, comparing them to finish templates, measuring their dimensions
Program Manager/Customer Account Liaison:
Coordinates the movement of product through Perfekta from receipt of customer order to final delivery of product. This position is responsible for coordinating schedules to ensure that customer parts are completed on schedule. The Customer Service Representative is the forward communications link between our customers (Internal and External). Monitors and produces governance metrics. Responsible for coordination with internal departments to give status of current situation. Report all constraints that could prevent us making our stated goals, and develop recovery action plans. Analyze current operating performance and design new methods for optimizing performance.
Quality Systems Manager