Multiple OpeningsPerfekta Aerospace
At Perfekta, our strategy is to continuously implement and utilize leading edge technology in order to compete in a rapidly advancing global market. As a company and as a team, we are committed to work together with a sense of purpose and pride in being the best. The key to our continued success starts with the growth of our entire workforce through education, coaching, mentoring, and promoting leaders from within the company.
- Experience in facilities maintenance, machine maintenance or general contracting.
- Electricians license strongly desired.
- Previous aviation experience strongly desired.
We are looking for a skilled Machinist to operate a variety of 3, 4 and 5 axis machines to perform assigned tasks. You will produce precision aircraft parts using CNC equipment and accurate measurements. A great machinist needs to possess manual dexterity and an eye for detail. They must also have knowledge of mathematics and mechanics as well as respect for safety precautions. Completion of vocational training or an apprenticeship desired.
- Review drawings or instructions to understand specifications of output
- Take measurements
- Check output to ensure consistency with specifications and discard defects
- Perform routine preventative machine maintenance
- Proven experience as a machinist
- Experience in using CNC machines
- Ability to use precision tools (e.g. calipers, micrometers) to take accurate measurements
- Ability to read blueprints
- Good at math with analytical abilities
- Physical stamina and strength to lift up to 60 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent desired
- Create NC programs using CATIA V5 to run CNC 5 Axis machinery. Familiar with Vericut & skilled in high speed techniques.
Outside Processing Clerk
Customer Account Representative
Tool Crib Attendant
General Accounting Manager
Inspection: Net-Inspect, CMM Operator/Programmer
Inspect product (detail fabrication, machine parts or assemblies) to customer engineering drawings, specifications, supplier quality requirements and Perfekta's Policies and Procedures using appropriate inspection equipment.
Perfekta, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Perfekta, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.