Full Time Road OperatorPleasant Township Trustee
Full Time Road Operator
Wanted near Rose Hill, KS
- Clean Class B CDL required.
- Class A, applicable endorsements required within 90 days
- Previous road building, road grading, culvert placement, required.
- Minimum 1 year truck driving experience
- Physical job.
- Some manual labor, heavy lifting
(Under direction of the Road Overseer and Township Board of Directors)
- Maintain gravel, chip sealed roads - future improvements
- Operate heavy equipment - dump truck, road grader, excavator, backhoe
- Routine maintenance on equipment and vehicles
- DOT regulation adherence, including random drug / alcohol testing
- Clean ditches, trees, trash from road ways and right of ways
- Additional training as necessary
- Weather conditions require advanced planning - some weekend and evening work
- Storm or other emergency responses mandatory
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 2 weeks paid vacation starting
- 10 paid holidays per year
Email: PleasantTownshipTrustee@gmail.com or
Mail to Pleasant Township Trustee - P.O. Box 407 - Rose Hill, KS 67133.
This company is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.