Dietary ManagerPrairie View
Newton, KS Full time
Posted on December 3, 2017
Responsible for assessing dietary needs of patients and planning / providing food services for patients, staff and guests. One year management / supervisory experience required. Registered dietitian preferred.
- Asses and implement dietary needs of patients.
- Enter notes regarding patient’s modified diet and orders into the patient’s medical record.
- Provide oversite and direction to Food Services staff.
- Provide leadership necessary to assist the Food Service department to serve all Prairie View offices.
- Conduct nutrition related classes as needed.
- Provide quality service, per Prairie View standards and those of other licensing and accrediting agencies.
- Conduct ongoing inspections for cleanliness, sanitation and safety.
- Make food related purchases for the Food Services department, as well as similar supplies for other offices as needed.
- Assure that all food related needs of the patients and staff are adequately provided within resources available.
- Provide special meals and snacks for Prairie View related meetings, when requested and authorized.