Licensed Professional CounselorPratt Community College
Responsible for providing the following:
- Mental, behavioral, emotional, substance abuse, and crisis intervention counseling to Pratt Community College students and employees experiencing social, emotional and personal difficulties.
- Testing as appropriate for license and make referrals for services.
- Crisis intervention and support services.
- Two years of post-degree work experience in a clinical or educational setting as a counselor required.
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Clinical Psychology, Social Work, or a related field of study from a national or regionally-accredited institution of higher education required. Ph.D. in Counseling or related field, preferred.
- Must be currently licensed and able to practice independently in Kansas as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). National Certified Counselor (NCC), preferred.
- Must live within a reasonable distance of Pratt and be able to respond to after-hours emergency situations, involving students, as needed.
Apply online or download application and send completed employment application, resume and copies of transcripts to Personnel Director, Pratt Community College, 348 NE S.R. 61, Pratt, KS 67124. 620-450-2139.
Job Type: Professional Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Salary: $40,000 plus, based on credentials, licensure and experience