Accounting SpecialistQuantum Credit Union
Quantum Credit Union, an $85 million credit union celebrating its 80th anniversary, is recruiting for an Accounting Specialist.
This full-time position will:
- Perform a variety of general accounting functions,
- Reconcile and maintain daily cash accounts and general ledgers,
- Manage and coordinate daily payroll and benefits for employees,
- Prepare various accounting reports,
- provide support to the Vice President of Finance.
Candidates with the following qualifications should apply:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Microsoft office and excel experience
- Previous accounting experience is preferred
- Degree in either accounting or finance is a plus
Quantum Credit Union offers a competitive benefits package, including group health and life insurance, dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan, and generous vacation and sick leave.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.