Carpet ApprenticeRAS Floor Service
Tools provided and travel expenses paid!
If this describes you, we want you on our team!
- A positive, winning attitude.
- A cheerful, upbeat personality.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Desire to work with your hands.
- Energetic, and hard working.
- Detail oriented.
- Interest in learning new skill.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Pass background check, drug screening and have good driving record.
- Physical ability to lift, move 75 plus pounds.
- Good communication & customer service skills.
- Good work ethic, reliability.
License or certification:
- Driver's License (Required)
RAS Floor Service provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, RAS Floor Service complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.