Inside Sales Representative (Awesome work hours!)RCH Enterprises, Inc.
Pay Type: Commission
RCH Enterprises, Inc. is looking to add a self-motivated, fun, energetic, and experienced Inside Sales Representative to our growing team.
For over 25 years, RCH Enterprises, Inc. has provided top quality protein products to our vast customer base of processors, distributors, and restaurants nationwide.
RCH Enterprises, Inc. is based on a solid foundation shaped by great family values, hard work ethic, great market sense, and a keen vision for the industry. RCH Enterprises prides itself in providing a valued service to our partners by concentrating on their unique needs.
The RCH Enterprises team brings years of experience in the wholesale protein distribution industry and strives to develop long-term relationships by delivering and fulfilling product needs that exceed our partner’s expectations.
- RCH Enterprises has an immediate opening for a self-motivated, experienced, Sales Representative to join our growing team.
- Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for finding, maintaining, and growing new and existing customer accounts.
- Successful candidates will have the ability to form and maintain strong relationships with accounts.
- Industry experience is strongly recommended but not required.
- RCH Enterprises will provide the successful candidate a guaranteed base hourly rate of $15 per hour for the first 60 days of employment. Plus 50/50 commission after the base hourly rate has been met.
- The position is 100% commission after the first 60 days of employment.
- Great work hours! (8:30-3:30 M-F)
- Office is closed for most holidays
- Family atmosphere
- Casual, relaxed (yet productive) work environment
- Quarterly team-building outings during office hours
- Yearly performance bonus
- Group Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Profit Sharing
If you are a high-energy, self-motivated individual that is looking for the ability to write your own future in a fast paced, yet casual, atmosphere, then RCH Enterprises is the place for you.
- Sales Experience: 5+ Years
- Customer Service Experience: 2+ Years
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Proficient in the Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook