Branch ManagerRose Hill Bank
Direct the operations of a remote bank facility, ensuring the branch meets organizational financial, operational, service and growth goals. Direct responsibility for development and retention of branch staff. Has responsibility to keep office facilities in proper working order. Responsible for growing business and personal banking relationships through community development and interaction.
- Oversee retail operations and sales activities of the branch. Develop staff to generate new business through cross sales and provide coaching for staff to reach sales goals. Supervise, coach and evaluate staff, including hiring, training, terminations and performance evaluations. Ability to solve somewhat complex problems at the branch.
- Meet with current and potential customers in the branch to discuss their financial needs. Resolve account-related and service related concerns with customers.
- Outside visits to current and new businesses to grow and retain business.
- Ensure the efficient and effective operation of the branch. Provide for proper security, maintenance and cleanliness of the branch.
- Represent American State Bank and Trust Company as appropriate in its relationships with customers; business, community and civic organizations. Ensure the levels of communication and judgment is sufficiently sophisticated to represent the bank well at external functions. Attend training, meetings, etc. and be an active participant.
- Two to five years of banking experience (management experience preferred).
- A two year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong business development skills to market the bank and oneself in all situations, whether during or after business hours. This includes the ability to identify banking opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enabling the individual to successfully motivate and work with a diverse group of people.
- Excellent supervisory skills, with proven leadership ability and skills necessary to handle employee relations in a positive and effective manner.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge and familiarity of the policies and procedures.
- Effective leadership and supervisory skills to maximize individual/team performance.