CSR/Lead TellerRose Hill Bank
The primary function of the Lead Teller/CSR is to develop, manage and oversee all operational and sales activities of the retail branch. The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required or assigned.
- Schedules and monitors daily activities of Tellers and CSR’s.
- Trains, directs, and evaluates employee performance within the branch; recommends hires, promotions, transfers and salary adjustments; supports employee relations issues.
- Manages and assists new account activity including personal and business accounts, CDs and IRAs. Through consultative sales, counsel customers on the bank's products and services.
- Monitors branch activities for compliance with established policy and regulations. Takes action to resolve any out-of-compliance issues as needed.
- Maintains cash limits in the branch; orders cash supply as needed for the vault; oversees the ATM and replenishment of the cash.
- Schedules and conducts Teller meetings.
- Two to five years of similar or related experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Sales experience preferred
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Accuracy with names and numbers. 10-key calculator and keyboard skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products