Customer Service RepresentativeRose Hill Bank
This position will assist customers with opening, closing and maintenance of accounts. Process customer’s transactions and requests by following bank established compliance measures. Recognize and meet customer’s needs by recommending and selling appropriate bank products and services. This position will also perform Teller functions as needed in the branch.
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required or assigned.
- Complete and document required audits and train new staff members in the absence of the Lead Teller.
- Assist in balancing and replenishing the ATM with cash and supplies, assist in balancing the vault, and assist Lead Teller in ordering money on a weekly basis.
- Assist with opening and closing the facility and perform branch procedures as required.
- Assist customers with opening and closing accounts, ensure accurate account ownership, and make changes to existing accounts. Gather and prepare appropriate documentation. Through consultative sales, counsel customers on the benefits of the bank’s checking, savings, CD products and related tools such as debit/ATM cards, on-line banking and POP money. Order new checks and assist customers with entry to their safe deposit box.
- Perform Teller duties as required.
- At least 6 months previous cash handling/teller experience
- 2 – 5 years of customer service experience in an office setting, preferably banking
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Ability to operate applicable computer programs necessary for job function
Rose Hill Bank, founded in 1906 as a small, family-owned bank serving residents of the Rose Hill community, has grown to become a dynamic quarter-billion-dollar-plus institution delivering a full range of financial products and services to consumers and businesses throughout the area. Headquartered in Rose Hill, Kansas, the Bank also maintains full-service branches in Augusta, East Wichita, Northwest Wichita and Salina. To learn more about Rose Hill Bank, visit us at www.rosehillbank.com.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is not a contract and should not be construed as a guarantee of employment for any specific period of time.
Rose Hill Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, religion, sex/gender, national origin, disability, age, or any other category protected by law.