TellerRose Hill Bank
The primary function of the Teller position is to provide superior customer service to our customers by accurately and courteously addressing questions and processing requests.
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required or assigned.
- Receive and process transactions on approved level for Teller position. This includes routine customer transactions – Accept deposits for checking and savings accounts. Process requests for withdrawals and transfers between accounts. Cash checks according to bank policy and procedures. Accept payments for safe deposit boxes and loans. Sell money orders and cashiers checks. Process cash advances, night depository bags and mail-in deposits.
- Support service and sales culture by listening for opportunities based upon customer needs and finding solutions by actively cross-selling services and products.
- Follow regulatory requirements, bank policies, and procedures.
- Present a positive image of the bank through a professional appearance and courteous attitude.
- Maintain confidentiality in all Bank and Customer matters.
- Up to six months prior cash handling or related experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Ability to operate applicable computer programs necessary for job function
- Sales experience preferred
Rose Hill Bank, founded in 1906 as a small, family-owned bank serving residents of the Rose Hill community, has grown to become a dynamic quarter-billion-dollar-plus institution delivering a full range of financial products and services to consumers and businesses throughout the area. Headquartered in Rose Hill, Kansas, the Bank also maintains full-service branches in Augusta, East Wichita, Northwest Wichita and Salina.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran