Financial Compliance DirectorSaint Francis Community Services
Works to ensure financial compliance among regulatory, gov’t contracting, accounting and auditing laws and standards governing financial dealings. Directs design of cost accounting processes and indirect cost allocations, submission of gov’t cost & other accounting reports, budgeting for new business development proposals and financial reporting requirements and responsibilities.
Requires Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related financial field, Masters in Business Administration preferred with 7 years complex accounting experience, able to supervise and lead staff, effectively write and communicate complex accounting matters to internal & external constituents, experience in gov’t contracting, system design, and nonprofit accounting.
SFCS offers competitive wages and benefits.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
- 2 plans available
Delta Dental of Kansas
- Preventive services covered 100%
- Basic services covered at 80%
- Major services covered at 50%
- Annual deductible $50/person ($150/family), only if basic or major services are needed
- Choice between three providers
- Basic: Go anywhere plan; no associated network
- Sharper vision (VSP)
- TrueView Vision (EyeMed)
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Unpaid Leave