RecruiterSalina Regional Health Center
The Professional/Support Recruiter performs a variety of duties to support the recruitment and onboarding functions and the operations of the Human Resources Department. The Recruiter is an adviser and strategic partner to our hiring managers and healthcare leadership regarding recruitment and retention efforts. Conducts candidate sourcing and application screening, designs and implements recruitment strategy, interviews, negotiates offers with candidates, and assists with facilitation of the onboarding of new employees. Prepares monthly and ad hoc reports. Assists in career development initiatives including building relationships with schools and reaching out to students. Strives to improve outcomes and service standards while ensuring fair and equal treatment of applicant and employees in the employment process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Management, Administration, or related field
- Master's Degree in Business, Administration, or related field preferred
- Two years experience in recruitment and human resources
- Healthcare recruitment and/or human resources experience preferred
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CSP, CHHR, or related Human Resource or Recruitment certification preferred