Payroll ManagerScholfield Corporate LLC
- Accounting experience
- Ability to work congenially in person and on the telephone, using proper etiquette with customers.
- Ability to follow retail facility procedures for referring calls, etc.
- Ability to complete transactions and paperwork swiftly.
- Ability to work effectively and congenially with other departments and individuals in the dealership.
- Ability to prioritize tasks under time constraints.
- Ability to maintain office equipment or notify appropriate repair person in the event of equipment failure.
- Much contact with people in all dealership teams.
- Considerable telephone work.
- Considerable paperwork, filing.
- Considerable teamwork skills.
- Detail-oriented work.
Must have Valid KS Driver’s License.
Will require Back Ground Check and Drug Test.
Scholfield provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Scholfield complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.