Lot Porters and Detail TechniciansScholfield Honda
- 5-day work week (Day off plus we are Closed Sundays)
- Rotating schedule
- Career growth (Promotions granted from within)
- Paid Vacation after 1 year of employment
- 401k with employer match
- Free family counselling
- Health, Eye, and Dental Insurance available
- Family owned and operated dealership for over 47 years
- Voted one of Wichita’s Best Places to Work by the Wichita Business Journal 9 times
- Self-motived, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Excellent customer service skills (Enjoys working with people)
- All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing including a background check and drug screen and MVR check.
Earn anywhere from $10 to $13 an hour.
Scholfield Honda provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Scholfield Honda complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.