Service AdvisorScholfield Honda
Scholfield Honda seeks a highly motivated and customer oriented professional for our Service Advisor position. Pay range: $45k to $70k
The ideal candidate has:
- Prior Experience in a similar field
- Strong desire to succeed with a willingness to go above and beyond to meet customers’ expectations and achieve your goals
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to receive customers with courtesy and efficiency
- Knowledge of appropriate telephone techniques
- Ability to answer customers’ questions on the phone
- Ability to encourage vehicle service/maintenance and problem prevention with customers
- Knowledge of automotive systems and ability to explain systems and repairs to customers of varying levels of technical understanding
- Ability to properly document customer concerns on customer service orders
- Knowledge of warranty and service/insurance policies
- Ability to readily work with numbers, mathematics, high-dollar amounts
- Ability to estimate time of service or repair job for purposes of efficient scheduling
Work Orientation Factors:
- Much customer contact
- Contact with customers from a variety of backgrounds
- Professional image essential
- Constant interruptions
- Much contact with people in all dealership departments
Scholfield Honda is an eight time nominee of The Wichita Business Journal's "Top Ten Best Places to Work" Award, a six time "Women's Choice Award" winner for dealerships, and ranked in the Top 100 of Automotive News' Best Dealerships To Work For in North America. We offer top benefit packages including aggressive pay plan, medical, dental plan & 401K. This is a great opportunity to work for one of the top dealerships in the country! We are closed on Sundays and major holidays.
EEO Employer: Must pass drug screen, background screen and MVR checks.