Sckedd, a non-profit organization, seeks to hire a full-time HVAC Installer for Weatherization Program. Will work under the supervision of an experienced HVAC Crew Lead. A valid driver's license and good driving record is required. Tools, equipment and transportation to the site will be provided. Our crews work four 10-hour days, Monday through Thursday with a 30 minute lunch break. Occasional flexibility of work schedule may be required. Travel is possible throughout the year to out-of-county work sites. Opportunities for growth are available. Hourly wage scale is $15.81 - $24.17 per hour based on certifications and experience. There will be a mandatory 90-day probationary period. We operate a drug free work place and a pre-employment drug screen will be required.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
- Install replacement forced air heating units, wall furnaces and console heater.
- Majority of work will be in Sedgwick county, but travel will be required from time to time.
- Routine maintenance of heating units and repairs of heating units.
- Lift heavy loads up to 70 pounds.
- Perform setup and cleanup tasks at job site.
- Journeyman license preferred, but not required.
- Must be capable of operating hand tools.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Retirement plan.
- Group Health Insurance is available.
- Previous HVAC experience.
- A valid driver's license. Driving record must be acceptable to our insurance company and will be checked before any employment offer is made.
- Must be physically capable of performing tasks.
- Must be dependable.
- Neat and clean appearance.