Truck DriverSkinner Harvesting, LLC
Need immediate driver for corn harvest. Must be able to commit to job, you will be away from home and you need to have no distractions or interference. When we are not in the field due to rain or the crop not being ready, we complete any maintenance work that needs to be done.
- CDL helpful, but not required
- Must be able to drive a semi with trailer
- Housing and food provided
- Guaranteed monthly wage
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Good language and manners - we expect polite and courteous behavior around our customers as well as other crew members and general public
Skinner Harvesting, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Skinner Harvesting, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.