Purchasing/Inventory Control - 0003882311Smith & Smith Aircraft International
Wichita, KS Full-time
Posted on October 2, 2018
Essential job duties include:
- Detail oriented person that is able to work in and understand manufacturing bills of material, basic understanding of engineering drawings.
- Maintain all necessary reports and documentation to facilitate accurate inventory counts.
- Responsible for accurately counting inventory on a daily / weekly / monthly basis.
- Responsible for monitoring inventory levels of critical materials and communicating purchasing needs in a timely fashion.
- Set re-order points at a level sufficient to prevent material shortages.
- Receives, unpacks, and confirms delivered goods; re-stocks items as necessary, labels shelves.
- Responsible for the proper storage and handling of the received stock.
- Shipping of all outgoing products and ensures all procedures are met for packing company products.
- Responsible for all shop supplies, including ordering, inventory, and issuing to the shop.
- This job requires the right individual to frequently climb stairs throughout their shift.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of computer knowledge, including spreadsheets.