Auto Body TechnicianSonny's Auto Body Shop, Inc.
Candidate must be experienced with Frame/Unibody repair. Frame repair personnel have a thorough knowledge of metals, including HSLA, HSS and Martensitic steel. They also must understand hydraulic force, stress relief and posses welding skills.
- Determine and repair damaged parts
- Communicate with parts department to obtain necessary parts
- Document all repairs performed
- Document all materials used
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner
- Follow all company safety procedures
- Understand and follow federal, state, and local regulations such as the disposal of hazardous waste
We offer excellent wages, paid holidays & paid vacation.
Sonny’s Auto Body Shop provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Sonny’s Auto Body Shop complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.