Office Manager and Insurance CoordinatorSpecial Anesthesia Services
Special Anesthesia Services (SAS) provides anesthesia to dental patients. We give dentists the opportunity to perform procedures in their own offices rather than at a hospital or surgery center.
We are looking for a full-time Office Manager and Insurance Coordinator who will report to the partners and coordinate the efforts of the office staff at our Derby, KS office. Applicant must have a high level of organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task. Position is responsible for developing and implementing office procedures. Will cultivate a positive work environment in the office, train new staff, maintain positive relationships with patients and dental offices, and in general ensure office and staff has everything needed to run efficiently.
Insurance duties include but are not limited to:
- Obtaining necessary documentation for authorizations to approve medical necessity in coordination with patient/parent, dental offices, etc.
- Obtaining authorizations for in-network insurance.
- Deciding and communicating when waiver is needed for in-network or out-of-network insurance with patient/parent and Patient Care and Schedule Coordinators.
- Filing all insurance appeals.
- 1+ years Office Manager experience, required.
- Ability to answer all emails/calls/requests in a timely manner and maintain utmost organization, required.
- Ability to communicate appropriately and clearly with SAS partners/staff, doctors, and patients, required.
- Experience working with insurance, preferred.
- Experience as Office Manager in health care field, preferred.
- Related degree, preferred.
Wage will be $21-25 per hour, depending on qualifications/experience.