AttorneyStange Law Firm, PC
Stange Law Firm, PC is accepting attorney resumes for their growing divorce and family law practice in Wichita, Kansas. Stange Law Firm, PC is a family law firm with 18 offices in Missouri, Illinois and Kansas. This position offers a competitive starting salary, outstanding benefits package, life insurance, employer matched 401K after one year, and paid time off.
Are you a legal professional with a passion for Family Law? Stange Law Firm is accepting resumes for a dynamic, highly motivated attorney to join the team that provides strategic legal support and guidance at the firm's office in Wichita, Kansas.
Whether someone is facing a divorce, legal separation, a paternity action, or numerous other issues that affect families, the attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are dedicated to achieving the best possible results. This position offers a competitive starting salary, outstanding benefits package, life insurance, employer matched 401K after one year and paid time off.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepares and drafts legal documents for filing with appropriate entities and necessary correspondence.
- Drafts pleadings and motions, including judgments and orders
- Corresponds with attorneys, court personnel, and clients regarding cases
- Interviews witnesses for court cases and prepares witnesses to testify
- Shall ensure the accuracy of all documents prepared
- Shall promptly appear in court on all cases assigned
- Shall handle all aspects of cases assigned to them
- Performs administrative duties as necessary including filing, mailing, organizes files and pleadings
- Conducts legal research for particular issues
Our Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- Kansas license required for this position.
- Family law experience preferred.
- Senior Associate Positions available for attorneys with five years or more of litigation experience.
Email your resume, cover letter, references and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.