Line Cooks & ServersSweet Allie B's
Our employees work together to provide a sense of family and belonging for our customers and, more importantly, one another. We focus on the customer experience and create an environment where people love to visit as well as work.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively
- Knowledge of cooking techniques needed to prepare menu items
- Ability to follow recipes and menu build sheets exactly as directed
- Attention to detail and integrity in your position is a must
- Ability to multitask
- Delivers food and drinks to guests
- Greet guests, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food, drinks, and service
- Interacts verbally with all guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere
- Relays orders to kitchen
- Observes guests and responds to any additional requests
- Presents guest check to each table and accepts a form of payment. Makes correct change and/or completes the proper charge card procedure
Sweet Allie B’s provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Sweet Allie B’s complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.