MaintenanceThe City of Garden Plain
The City of Garden Plain is currently taking applications for the position of full-time Maintenance Worker. This person will maintain, monitor, and repair the City of Garden Plain's utilities, ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
• Excellent mechanical skills
• Possess a strong work ethic
• Demonstrate dependability
• Be willing to learn.
Candidate must possess or be willing to obtain:
• Wastewater and Water Certification
• Cross connection/backflow prevention certification
• Training in the use of gas system operation and maintenance.
• Heavy lifting, ability to run heavy equipment and CDL License is also required.
• One to three years of similar or related experience is required.
Please submit resume and references to:
P.O. Box 336
Garden Plain, KS 67050
This company is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.