Sales Representative - InsideThe Wichita Eagle
Wichita, KS Internship
Posted on July 27, 2018
- Identify and cold call prospective new business within identified categories (Newspaper, Direct Market Products, and Digital.
- Identify accounts that could transition to local outside reps to build relationships.
- Train with manager on basic Blue Print Principles. Outside calls with current reps to understand process.
- Process creative/scheduling requests through Pre-Media Coordinators.
- Provide results of a campaign to clients through screen-sharing and/or over the phone.
- Identify and smoothly transition accounts/leads to and from other teams as necessary based on spending level and customer needs.
- Make outbound calls as needed to secure/initiate incremental growth.
- Inside Retail Sales (Tele-Sales) Outside (as needed)
- Responsible for new sales development/retention of current business and identify growth opportunities.
- Develop new business through prospecting and cold calling in key categories.
- Provide personalized business solutions to clients ensure client is satisfied with ROI.
- Learn and understand the features/benefits of digital, print and direct marketing products.
- Manages a quick sales cycle well.
- Is able to make an immediate connection with a client over the phone.
- Understands each client and their unique business need in order to provide ROI-impactful solutions.
- Exhibits technical competency, e.g. updating pipeline.
- Thrives in competitive, fast-paced environment.
- Able to source leads and converse with prospects.
- Willing to delegate non-sales activities to Pre-Media and Customer Service team.
Education And Experience:
- College Marketing major with at least 2 years college credit.