Technician will contribute and share in our company's rapid growth. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a career in the field of computer, web, phone, and automation technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and respond to client incoming telephone calls utilizing standard customer service skills.
- Monitor and respond to client incoming emails using standard email etiquette and/or predefined standard email responses.
- Undertake initial diagnostics of incident or received service request, use available tools (knowledge management, remote control & incident management applications) and resolve as many contacts as possible on first contact.
- Meet or exceed the level of service defined for each client when responding to all incoming incidents.
- Escalate to other resolving teams in a timely manner when not able to resolve.
- Communicate effectively with Sales Account Managers
Troubleshooting and repairing issues with the following:
- Network Printers
- Local Area Networks both wired and wireless
- Antivirus/Malware Software
- Industry specific software applications.
- Setup printers, patch and plug in phones and desktops to the network, configure network setting on devices.
- Replace equipment as needed, update and install software as needed, troubleshoot and monitor the smooth operation of the end user devices.
- Associates Degree
- 1 or more year of experience preferred in related field
- Effective troubleshooting skills
- Effective analytical skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and/or on-call as needed
- Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Office; i.e.: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills to work effectively with customers and teams throughout organization
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Windows 7, Windows 10
- Active Directory
- Business Class Firewalls
- Microsoft Office
- Network/LAN connectivity
- Associates Degree or higher
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and LAN/WAN topologies and configurations