Industrial/Commercial Licensed ElectriciansTracy Electric, Inc.
Looking for an opportunity to work with a well-established company and grow your experience? Tracy Electric is currently seeking licensed journeyman for commercial and industrial work in the Wichita area, based out of our office located in Haysville, Kansas.
- Current Journeyman’s License; must have Sedgwick County
- 2-5 years of Industrial/ Commercial Electrical Experience
- Current and Valid Driver License and a good driving record
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems
- Ability to interact with customers on a daily basis.
- Must have conduit installation experience.
- Competitive Hours and Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Time
- Health/Dental Benefits
- Retirement Fund Match
Tracy Electric provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Tracy Electric complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.