Flexographic Outside Sales RepresentativeUniversal Products, Inc.
Growing manufacturing company, within the printing industry, seeks an experienced and enthusiastic sales representative with background in flexographic printing. The Sales Representatives are responsible for generating profitable business by developing an individual protected territory, marketing, customer service, implementing sales strategies to grow business by personally traveling from major corporations to small companies. Our Sales Representative will enjoy a competitive base salary with uncapped monthly commissions potential.
- Goal oriented
- Self-directed multi-tasker
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Team player as well as being able to work independently
- Organizational and prioritization skills with effective time management skills
- Detail orientated
- Goal oriented and ambitious
- Excellent Communication and negotiation skills
- Self - motivated, customer focused
- Results orientated
- High school diploma required
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree desired
- Outside business-to-business sales experience preferred (will train the right candidate)
- Proficiency with computer: Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Proven track record of developing new business
- Technical knowledge of the Flexographic industry
This is a FT position with a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) and Profit Sharing.
Universal Products believes in providing a safe work environment. We conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. EOE/M/F/D/V