Program AdministratorVermillion Incorporated
Vermillion designs and manufactures high quality cable solutions for the aerospace industry. Currently looking for a highly motivated, energetic individual to fill the role of Program Administrator. In your role, you will:
- Oversee the performance of assigned program to ensure customer satisfaction through cohesive internal processes as well as serve as primary point-of-contact for customer during the life of their program.
- Serve as customer primary point-of-contact in daily communications, coordinating, and follow-up of all requirements and requests.
- Execute and maintain schedule from project initiation through customer product delivery. Monitor and oversee work flow to ensure program is on schedule.
- Facilitate status meetings with all departments and shop; update daily reports on status of project and report to Program Manager.
- Support all teams (i.e. Customer Service, Planning, Purchasing, Manufacturing) in producing a quality product with on-time delivery and complete customer satisfaction.
- Assist and coordinate customer special requirements with Planning, Purchasing, and Manufacturing.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding customer expectations during life of program.
Qualifications As our ideal candidate,
- You have or are working toward Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or other related field; or equivalent work experience
- You have project or program administration aptitude
- You have the flexibility to work outside normal business hours including evenings and weekends
- You have interpersonal skills necessary to develop and maintain effective working relationships with employees, customers, all levels of management team, and other departments
- You have customer service skills necessary to modify communication, tone, and presentation to defuse crisis situations with internal and external customers and maintain mutually beneficial customer relations
- You have strong verbal and written communications skills
- You have the ability to demonstrate strong leadership and coaching skills with the ability to develop people and build a strong team
- You have planning and organization skills necessary to plan, prioritize and coordinate workload for self and colleagues
- You have computer skills necessary to operate Microsoft Office Suite including word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation, project, email and web-based applications as well as operating systems.
Vermillion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.