Administrative AssistantWichita, KS Area Jobs
Local aerospace manufacturer looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team:
- Answer incoming phone calls promptly; screens calls and visitors by answering general questions and ensuring that unsolicited calls.
- Greet and assist visitors in a professional manner.
- Compose written correspondence and minutes as required.
- Handle general administrative duties, including filing, copying, and data entry; processing of mail.
- Assist Executive level management, Customer Service team, and other departments as necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Professional appearance and a positive attitude required at all times
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working with multi-line phones and working knowledge of office equipment
- Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel); ability to type at least 40 wpm and basic 10-key knowledge
- Attention to detail, great work ethic
- Timeliness and punctuality is a must
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.