Vice President of Human ResourcesWichita, KS Area Jobs
VICE PRESIDENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES
FOR DIVERSE FAMILY OFFICE BASED IN MIDWESTERN U.S. CITY
- Seeking an experienced HR leader for a private family office and diverse group of portfolio companies founded by a highly successful, humble, and confidential Midwestern entrepreneur. The family office employs nearly 1000 people throughout various companies that operate in several states.
- Ideal candidate will possess more than 15 years of experience across multiple human resources disciplines including recruiting, talent management, compensation structure, organizational development, performance management and training.
- Role requires a highly energetic candidate with strong integrity, a sense of urgency and "get it done" mentality that is willing to challenge current ways of thinking. S/he will bring new, fresh ideas of managing and developing talent to the table.
- The candidate is expected to work with all of the company's portfolio companies to develop and execute a human resources strategy that sources strong talent, develops that talent and provides a framework for compensating and incentivizing talent to perform. The candidate is expected to travel at least 1/3 of their time as s/he works with company's portfolio.
- The candidate will be an integral member of the management team based in a family-friendly Midwestern city with a relatively low cost of living.
- Compensation will be market-based and will include a competitive salary plus performance-based bonus.