Housekeepers, Servers and Dining Room AttendantsWichita Marriott
- Housekeepers: Hours: 1st Shift F/T, Must be able to work weekends and holidays
Job Requirements: After an initial in house training you must be able to do a thorough cleaning of 18 rooms a day. Thorough cleaning of rooms consists of replacing all linen and terry in the room, vacuuming, dusting, guest supply replacement, and notifying Senior Housekeeper of any maintenance or repair that needs to be done. Bathroom cleaning consists of wiping down shower and shower curtain, mopping floor, cleaning and polishing of all fixtures.
- Banquet Servers: Hours: 1st shift & 2nd shift P/T hours vary, Must be flexible to work weekends and holidays
Job requirements: Responsible for the setting up of the dining room tables for all food and reception events and stores equipment in its proper place. Responsible for setting up bars, does all possible to grant all guest requests, maintains a pleasant and courteous attitude.
- Restaurant Servers: Hours: 1st PT & 2nd shift, P/T-F/T, Must be flexible to work weekends and holidays
Job requirements: Maintain high Marriott service standards, cashiering responsibilities, serve all food and beverages according to use records, assist with bussing tables when necessary, have an upbeat attitude and excellent hospitality skills.
- Room Service Servers: Hours: 1 & 2nd shift P/T, Must be flexible to work weekends and holidays
Job requirements: Responsible for being familiar with menu, prices and records, prepares and delivers orders efficiently and quickly, Responsible for cleaning hallways of all trays and tables, and to assist in keeping the Room Service office area clean and neat.
- Dining Room Attendants: Hours: 1st & 2nd shift, P/T, Must be flexible to work weekends and holidays
Job requirements: Be familiar with all table set ups, responsible for stocking side stands and isle with proper items, assures that soiled tables are cleared and set up as quickly as possible, performs other cleaning assignments and stocking as needed.