CSR/Lead TellerRose Hill Bank
The CSR/Lead Teller develops, manages and oversees the operational and sales activities of the retail branch. Coaches and develops branch staff, participates in hiring and terminating of branch staff.
· Trains, directs, and evaluates employee performance within the branch; recommends hires, promotions, transfers and salary adjustments; supports employee relations issues.
· Schedules and monitors daily activities of tellers and CSR's.
· Manages and assists new account activity including personal and business accounts, CD's and IRA's. Supports and manages the Customer Relationship Development Accountabilities. Through consultative sales, counsel customers on the bank's products and services.
· Monitors branch activities for compliance with established policy and regulations. Takes action to resolve any out-of-compliance issues as needed.
· Two to five years of similar or related experience in banking industry
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Sales experience preferred
· Excellent oral & written communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Rose Hill Bank, founded in 1906 as a small, family-owned bank serving residents of the Rose Hill community, has grown to become a dynamic quarter-billion-dollar-plus institution delivering a full range of financial products and services to consumers and businesses throughout the area. Headquartered in Rose Hill, Kansas, Rose Hill Bank also maintains full-service branches in Augusta, East Wichita, Northwest Wichita and Salina.
To learn more about Rose Hill Bank, visit us at www.rosehillbank.com.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Rose Hill Bank is an equal opportunity employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/