Directional Drill OperatorPhillips Southern Electric Co., Inc.
Phillips Southern Electric Co, Inc., one of the fastest growing full-service companies in Kansas, is currently looking for a Directional Drill Operator. Safety is of the highest value and we will provide you with the training you will need to succeed in this role.
Previous experience operating a Directional Drill, and have an active CDL Class A or B is a plus.
· Will be responsible for operating directional bore equipment and adhering to ALL manufacturer provided safety operational procedures and industry safety standards
· Will be responsible for operating trenchers, plows, backhoes, and bobcats
· Will be required to operate tampers, jackhammers, drills, and saws when needed
· Operator will direct others to/or mix bore gel for the machine.
· Willingness to cross-train as a bore locator as required.
· Must have previous knowledge and experience of underground utility installations and must understand utility locate law and compliance procedures. Ideal candidates will have the ability to read and interpret blue prints and follow job specifications and orders
· Drives tow vehicle with drill to the job site.
PSE is an Equal Opportunity Employer by both policy and practice. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or the presence of a non-job-related medical condition. It is the intent of Phillips Southern Electric employment and personnel practices to conform to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding non-discrimination.
Full-time, Competitive Pay, Benefits, Vacation