Property ManagerLandmark Commercial Real Estate
A Midwest full service commercial real estate company is seeking a Property Manager in Wichita, Kansas. The Property Manager is responsible for providing direct management oversight for commercial properties including operations, maintenance, client and tenant relations, supporting the leasing / brokerage team, accounting - AP/AR, budgeting and financial reporting.
The qualified PROPERTY MANAGER candidate must have at least five years of experience in commercial real estate property management and :
- Strong computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Yardi is required.
- RPA and/or CPM certification encouraged.
- Financial analysis skills with an understanding of budgeting and CAM reconciliation processes are necessary.
- Capability to recognize and require high-quality maintenance work will be the responsibility of the PROPERTY MANAGER.
- Compelling customer service / people / team building skills, and strong Leadership and Supervisory skills
- Demonstrate leadership and professionalism.
- Ability to problem solve and provide actionable and positive feedback.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional groups - Leasing, IT, Marketing and Construction Management.
- Manage own time on a daily basis with little supervision.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects, changing priorities and continually heavy workloads.
- Strong Desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.