Machinist, Quality/Inspector, Assembly, NC programmerPerfekta Aerospace
We are looking for a skilled Machinist to operate a variety of 3,4 and 5 axis machines to perform assigned tasks. You will produce precision aircraft parts using CNC equipment and accurate measurements.
A great machinist needs to possess manual dexterity and an eye for detail. They must also have knowledge of mathematics and mechanics as well as respect for safety precautions.
· Review drawings or instructions to understand specifications of output
· Take measurements
· Check output to ensure consistency with specifications and discard defects
· Perform routine preventative machine maintenance
· Proven experience as machinist
· Experience in using CNC machines
· Ability to use precision tools (e.g. calipers, micrometers) to take accurate measurements
· Ability to read blueprints
· Good at math with analytical abilities
· Physical stamina and strength to lift up to 60 lbs.
· High school diploma or equivalent desire
Completion of vocational training or an apprenticeship desired.
Inspect product (detail fabrication, machine parts or assemblies) to customer engineering drawings, specifications, supplier quality requirements and Perfekta’s Policies and Procedures using appropriate inspection equipment.
Installation of riveted nutplates. Drilling C/T holes, mixing and application of aircraft sealant. Able to read blueprint and follow customer specifications. Self-motivated. Able to take direction. Aerospace assembly preferred, but not required.
Proficient in Catia V5 and Vericut. Applicant should be experience in complex 5 axis highspeed machinist, tool path creation, and fixture design. Able to handle high workloads, and works well in a team environment.