ContractorsSunflower Electric Power Corporation
We are looking for Contractors!
Sunflower Electric Power Corporation and Mid-Kansas Electric Company, LLC, are researching/analyzing the parts of our transmission system affected by the late April blizzard of 2017 and are looking for consultants and contractors who can provide the following services.
To be considered for the job, contractors must be able to:
· Comply with Sunflower’s Master Services Agreement & Safety Policy (including drug and alcohol testing)
· Provide helicopter services to fly low level lidar capable of sub centimeter accuracy
· Classify LIDAR data utilizing in-house feature code lists
· Provide point cloud deliverable of LIDAR data importable in various software formats
· Set up, manage, and transfer large amounts of data
Sunflower Electric Power Corporation and Mid-Kansas
Electric Company encourages women and minority companies to bid.
Bids will be accepted through Sept. 29, 2017.
If you are interested in bidding,
contact Adam Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at 785-623-3391.