Creative Artist/3D DesignerUniversal Products, Inc.
Creative Artist/3D Designer
Growing manufacturing company of pressure sensitive custom vinyl graphics, vinyl roll striping, roll labels, and 3-D chrome badging seeks an experienced Creative Artist.
The Creative Artist is primarily responsible for developing conceptual artistic presentations that solve the needs of our customers such as refining designs, while supporting a range of printing capabilities such as Screen printing, Digital printing and Flexographic.
Experience , Skills & Abilities
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop CS4 and up, CC preferred
- Read and comprehend Blueprints
- Research previous customer artwork and customer competition
- Create/design within cost constraints and industry production requirements
- Utilize illustration, typography, logo design, 3D design, and free-form design
- Travel to tradeshows, with sales staff, as needed
- Coordinate internally with Art Director, Creative Lead, Production Art, Sales & Customer Service Dept
- The following is not a requirement but a plus for having experience: Degree in Graphic Design, working knowledge of Acrobat, 3D Cad, InDesign, Microsoft Office, RIP software
- Self-directed multi-tasker and Self-motivated
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Team player as well as being able to work independently
- Good Time Management and Communication skills
- Results orientated
This is a FT position with benefits.
Universal Products believes in providing a safe work environment.
We conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes.
Send/fax/e-mail resume or apply in person at:
Universal Products, Inc.
521 Industrial St.
Goddard, KS 67052
Fax: (866) 267-4270