System AdministratorD-J Engineering, Inc.
Perform general Systems Administrative functions of a primarily Window’s Hyper-V based virtual environment. Candidate will provide cross-functional support to other IT roles including Network and Desktop support. Candidate will be able to participate in/lead team activities with inner and cross-department teams in a fast paced project driven environment.
1. Install and manage Windows and Linux based servers/workstations (physical/virtual) to support business operations.
2. Manage a variety of iSCSI based storage nodes.
3. Manage server backup infrastructure.
4. Maintain Active Directory and system/user security.
5. Monitor, evaluate, correct and improve performance indices.
6. Implement systems and policies to bring the organization into compliance with DFARS 252.204-7012/NIST 800-171.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field.
2. Thorough understanding of computer/network/system operations for business.
3. Experience with Active Directory and Group Policy
4. Flexible and able to learn new tasks independently and quickly.