Full Charge BookkeeperConfidential
FULL CHARGE BOOKKEEPER,
· 1+ years experience in accounting/bookkeeping
· Experience with Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, collections, business and financial statements
· Proficiency in computerized bookkeeping systems; prior experience in “QuickBooks” accounting system required
· Highly detail oriented, self-disciplined and organized. Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
· Strong ethical and moral approach to business
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy with analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
· Strong interpersonal, follow-up, communication and time management skills
· Excellent MS Office skills.
This company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, this company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.