Structural Aircraft Assembly MechanicD-J Engineering, Inc.
Structural Aircraft Assembly Mechanic
· Must be able to read and interpret blueprints (i.e. 2D prints, PCMs)
· Ability to interpret industry and OEM specifications (fastener installation, torqueing, sealing, aerodynamic surfaces, etc.)
· Prefer broad experience base including skin quality surfaces, sealing, torqueing, electrical bonding, bearing swaging, tapping, staking, and etc.
· Must be a motivated team player with attention to detail as projects range from basic assemblies to sophisticated rocket and satellite components
· Great working conditions - Air -conditioned shop
· 10 hour shifts, Mon-Fri , overtime available
· Must be able to lift 50lbs
Apply in person @ 219 W 6th Ave, Augusta or email your resume to email@example.com
D-J Engineering provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, D-J Engineering complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.